We take great pride in recruiting and retaining top talent and want to ensure that the job you are
applying for is the best fit for you. Several contributing factors are reviewed to ensure a perfect
match is made when hiring talent.
- The process starts with your online application.
- In addition to the application, a pre-employment questionnaire will need to be completed,
which helps determine which candidates are the best matches. This process typically takes
30 - 45 minutes to complete.
- All online applications are typically reviewed by PDI within one week. You will be notified by phone or email about the status of our decision.
- If you are identified as one of the top candidates, you will be contacted by phone for an in person interview with the Human Resources Department.
- If you are identified as a final candidate after the interview process is complete, a job offer will be extended, contingent on passing required pre-employment tests (see job posting).
- Depending on the position; a background check, a physical, lift test, or a hearing test may be required. A drug test is required for all prospective PDI employees.
PDI wants to ensure our new employees get the training they want and need from the very first day.
- Every employee goes through new employee orientation and will have a personalized training schedule for the first few weeks of employment.
- 30 day reviews are done with every new employee to ensure that your new job meets the anticipated expectations.
- All employees have the opportunity for growth in their positions by participating in ongoing on the job training.
We promote from within
Many of our employees in key positions started in entry level positions. We attribute PDI's success to our
people, and we pride ourselves in actively promoting from within. Job openings are posted internally for
seven days, and typically filled from within.
How to Apply
Go to our Career Opportunities Page and select the job that looks like a fit for you, and apply online.